How to Choose the Most Suitable Custom Stickers for Your Food Labeling
Imagine your food business is booming…
You have many orders, customers cannot stop making inquiries, and always leave good reviews about the food you sell…
You felt overwhelmed but happy at the same time. You have many happy and satisfied customers, and your business revenue increases.
You have worked hard to create that food recipe until it pays off because it has become a best seller.
Are you feeling motivated now by visualizing the goal you want to achieve for your business? Of course, nothing good comes easy, so you should think of ways to make that vision come to life.
Say you already have the finished product. But you are new in the food business. People do not have any idea about your business, not even around your neighborhood.
So you have to level up and boost your brand presence online and offline. What marketing strategy would you employ to promote your homemade food business?
One of the best ways is to label your food products and make your brand presence and identity known.
"In the United States, around 51 percent of shoppers say that the nutrition facts label of product packaging creates a big impact on their purchasing decision when shopping for food or beverage products." — Statista 2021 Survey
Labeling your products is as important as making a sale. Why? Because people would not buy any foods or products without knowing what they are getting in return for their money.
Is it worth having? Is it healthy, or do you specify all ingredients to raise awareness in case people have allergies? Does the product meet what it claims in the advertisement?
These are some of the few questions every customer might have in their purchasing decision.
And you, as the business owner, are liable to answer every query by putting product information on your food labels.
Customizing food labels must contain product information in a presentable and catchy manner. It is to show how delightful it is while maintaining brand authenticity.
In this article, you will gain ideas on what is the best custom stickers that are suitable to your food packaging, how they differ, and their pros and cons:
Art Paper Stickers
If you are tight on budget and want your product labeling to stand out, an art paper sticker is your best bet. It is perfect for product branding and design customization. Printed on high-quality material, and best for indoor applications and dry goods.
• Pros: You can always spice up your product labeling without compromising your budget. Art paper stickers can turn your boring packaging into a lively and enticing one. This is the perfect labeling for your home-baked goods, homemade foods, and dry goods product.
• Cons: Not suitable to apply if your food products are exposed to moisture because it is nonwaterproof. The stickers will tear off easily.
Classic Paper Stickers
Classic paper sticker is also economical yet adds an elegant appearance to your food labeling. This material is printed on a non-glossy surface, appears off-white, and is good at absorbing ink.
• Pros: Go deeper into customizing your food labeling with this classic paper sticker that adds an elegant touch to your product. Since it is good in ink absorption, it is writable. You can have an excellent labeling solution without hurting your wallet.
• Cons: Since the material base of this sticker is off-white, there is a possibility of a color gap. It is also nonwaterproof and weatherproof and not suitable for any frozen goods.
Kraft Paper Stickers
Some people use craft instead of kraft interchangeably, thinking it has the same meaning. Do not confuse the two because the word craft means "skillful in doing craft things by hand." While kraft paper is a term that originated in Germany and means "strength or power.” True enough, kraft paper is sturdier than any other type of paper because of its manufacturing process.
• Pros: A more suitable food labeling for your home-baked goods because of its brownish color with vintage vibes. This sticker is also environment-friendly and inexpensive to use for your branding.
• Cons: Like other paper-based stickers, kraft paper is nonwaterproof and would get damaged and torn off once exposed to water or moisture.
Standard Vinyl Stickers
Want food labeling that could stand against water and moisture? Standard vinyl stickers are the perfect choice you were looking for. Its sturdy characteristics make you worry-free if your products are prone to exposing water or cold temperature.
• Pros: Your perfect option for food and drink labeling that is more exposed to water, cold, and moisture. You can have it in any supply, especially in a roll, to save pennies and increase work efficiency.
• Cons: It is designed for indoor uses and cannot withstand harsh conditions if you wish to apply it outdoors. Though it is durable, this type of vinyl sticker is only made for indoor purposes.
Perfect labeling solutions that boost brand awareness without hiding the product inside. You can customize your food packaging and still be able to show your product’s appearance.
• Pros: Customers can feel, see, and experience your product visually. This is a perfect minimalist design while featuring the product inside when labeling. Transparent stickers also come with a roll supply to help you get things done faster.
• Cons: Printing transparent stickers with no white layer or white print can affect the color of text or image by the product itself. Why? Because the inks are not opaque. The original color of your designs may change once printed, and the result might look dull without a white print on it.
Knowing the best custom stickers for your product labeling is vital. You have to present your product with accurate information and instill creative designs to hook the attention of your target customers.